Saturday 16 July 2011

Man's Questions ?? !! God's Answers

AM I ACCOUNTABLE TO GOD?
"Every one of us shall give account of himself to God. "( Romans 14:12)

HAS GOD SEEN ALL MY WAYS?
"All  things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. "( Heb. 4:13) 

DOES HE CHARGE ME WITH SIN?
" The Scipture hath concluded all ubder sin."( Gal.3:22)
" All have sineed." ( Rom.3:23)

WILL HE PUNISH SIN?
"The soul that sinneth, it shall die." ( Ezek. 18:4)
"For the wages of sin is death."(Rom. 6:23)

MUST I PERISH?
" The Lord is ... not willing that any should perish, but that all shoul come to repentance." ( 2 Peter 3:9)

HOW CAN I ESCAPE?
" Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou dhalt be saved."( Acts 16:31)

CAN I BE SAVED NOW?
" Now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." (2 Cor.6:2)

AS I AM?
" Him that cometh to Me I will in no wise casr out."( John 6:37)

No comments:

Post a Comment